Hello everyone 🙂
Miss. Liebster Award paid me a visit few days back 🙂 . I still have the aura of excitement around me .This time it is my friend Laina Earl who felt I deserved to be with Miss. Liebster . She has got a great blog herself ,you can check out her blog here . Thank you so much Laina you made me feel so nice and happy . Thank you ! Thank you !Thank you ! 🙂
And now it’s time for ,
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. ( Done )
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) ( Done *smiles * )
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself. ( Having written posts on facts about myself , when I was running short on topics that is 😉 and also having done an award post recently I do not intend to bore you guys again 🙂 )
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
My answers 🙂
1 .When did you begin writing and why?
It’s been an year since I have been reading some wonderful blogs . I just can’t tell you how much they have inspired me to create one myself . Paper and pen were my best friends until then and I don’t regret that either 🙂 . I am also here because blogging gives you an opportunity to meet like minded people and get to know them better . It’s all so much fun ,you see .
2 .Name the book that has made the biggest impact on you and why?
This question will always have one answer and it is The Secret by Rhonda Bryne 🙂 . I was always an optimist but reading this book took me further ahead . Having a positive outlook to things and acting that way helps you achieve so much in life and also makes you a happier and better person .
3. A day in your life you would revisit and why?
It is not just one day that I would like to revisit , there are many such days . The day I was born , the day my sister was born , the day I first met my husband 🙂 , our wedding day ,I would love to visit them all 😛 .
4 . Super power you wish you had and why?
The super power I wish I had was the ability to read minds ,to see through people , future and all . 🙂
5 .First thing you notice about a person and why?
There are two things I notice first – dress sense as well as humour sense 🙂 .
6. The one thing you never leave home without and why?
There is no one thing like that 😛 .
7. Sentimental item that you just cannot throw away and why?
There are loads of them actually -my school uniforms , greeting cards , chocolate wrappers , pebbles , movie tickets , bus tickets , school books and many more . They are all sentimental and despite of all those scoldings I got from my father and still do , I have managed to transform my room into a warehouse .
8. What kind of pen do prefer? Scratchy, smooth, ball point, fine point etc, and why?
I ‘d rather prefer a sharp pencil 🙂
9 .If you had the chance to sacrifice a limb/digit, to gain one skill, what would be the limb/digit you would surrender and for what skill ?
I am very happy with the limited skills I have with all my limbs intact 🙂 wouldn’t exchange them for anything in the world .
10 .What era do you wish you were born in and why?
This is a difficult question since I am a huge fan of history . I have always wondered how it would have been to be born when Machu Picchu , Harappa , Hampi ,Angkor Wat 🙂 were at their times of glory and also the times of Mahabharath , Gandhi , Shakespeare and Cleopatra 😉 .
11. Main piece of advice you would give to your 16 year old self and why?
Shruti ,please stop being so impulsive and emotional . And also DO NOT TRUST PEOPLE SO EASILY !!! That’s all 🙂 .
My nominees are 🙂
7 .Julie Allyn
My questions ( I’m so bad at this 😦 )
Laina , I would like use one of your questions 😛
1 . Which era would you like to be born in and why ? ( Thank you , Laina )
2 . Jungle safari or snorkeling ?
3 . One movie you never get tired of watching and why ?
4 . What is it that attracts others to you ?
5 . If you were to choose a fictional character to marry , he/she would be ?
6 . If Einstein made a surprise stop over at your place , you would ……… ?
7 . Your definition of happiness would be …. ?
8 . If you are a skin changer or have the ability to transform into any living being what would you be ?
9 . Sweet or savoury ?
10 . One quality you wish you had ?
11 . You were to wake up either in a deserted island home to cannibals and wild beasts or in a haunted mansion no one would dare to venture , where would it be and with whom ? ( you cannot go back to sleep 😀 )
Hope you guys have fun answering them 🙂